Wednesday, July 22, 2009

T.G.I. Fridays update

Well, it took a week to get a response from the district manager, but he was very apologetic and admitted that we had been mistreated and the situation had been mishandled by the server and the manager. I still can't believe the server tried to blame us for the delay by ordering the "wrong food" (i.e. burgers versus pizza, shrimp, flat iron steak and fajitas) I think that bothers me the most, that it seems like no one wants to take the blame these days when things go wrong.

The DM asked for my address to send me something (he didn't say what) to make up for the bad experience, but having him call and apologize meant the most.

At least I can put this behind me and try to get back to what's important in my life. Its amazing how little things like this can drag you down and keep you from doing what you love to do. I'm thinking about designing a two color quilt...maybe, red and white....oh, and with stripes. What do you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment