Monday, April 25, 2011

Can I wear this to the grocery store?

There was a package waiting for me this afternoon after I ran my errands. It was fairly small and square and the return address was Quiltmaker 100 Blocks. At first, I thought it was the fabric I am waiting on to make the next one of my designs Quiltmaker is planning to publish but then realized it would be difficult to fit the fabric required to make the quilt I am making in that size box.

The first thing I saw when I opened the box was this button! My next thought was--"Do I have a shirt that I wouldn't mind tearing like they do in those Honda ads?" I decided I don't so I photographed it on my rotary ruler so you can actually see how big it is.

Also in the box was a coffee mug that has a picture of every block in the next issue that is due out in May. How cool is that?

For some reason, my 13 year old daughter won't let me wear the button to the supermarket!

1 comment:

  1. wooohootiehoot for you!!! congratulations!
    I'd wear that button EVERYWHERE!!!
    What does a 13 yr old know?

    ReplyDelete