Monday, December 27, 2021

Locked out but I'm back in now!!!


 Wow, I have been locked out of this blog for over 5 years! I finally figured out how to get back in.

I want to give you an updated picture of my angel pattern that has received over 5000 likes and hundreds of comments and shares on Facebook over the last 4 days.

There is a pattern for my design available from me. I charge $10 for the pattern and I am able to email it directly to you after I receive payment via Paypal. I can also accept a payment through Facebook and I am setting up a Venmo account.

This is a copyrighted design and is one of the ways that I am able to earn my living so I really appreciate that you respect my copyright!

You can reach me at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com to purchase the pattern or ask any questions you might have.

I also wholesale this design to quilt shops so all you have to do is ask!


2 comments:

  1. Is there a place to view all of your patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Facebook page called Larkspur Lane Designs that shows all of my current designs but if you look at the top of this blog you will see a tab that says MY DESIGNS.

      Delete