Monday, May 23, 2022

Immeasurable Blessings

 



Back in December I started having computer issues. I noticed it first when I opened the design program that I had been using for about 20 years. I thought maybe I needed to update my program and went to the website. The only thing on the website was a notice that they were going to be shutting down. That was a huge problem for me because I had hundreds of designs that I created in the program that I no longer had access to.

My angel pattern has always been my best seller and I had wanted to update it and make some changes but couldn't do it because I only had a pdf file for it. So I purchased a new computer and the EQ8 quilt design program and redrew my angel with the changes I wanted to make and I couldn't be happier! 

This new angel measures 17" x 20", which is about 5" larger in each direction than the original. I also modified her wings, head, hair and hands. By adding a 1" narrow border and a 5" border like I did, the final size is 23" x 26"

This angel in particular will have a halo made with small watch gears in keeping with the theme of the fabric I used. This pattern is very versatile and can be used to celebrate any occasion, season or holiday. It can also be used as a memory quilt by using clothing from a loved one who has passed.

I will publish this pattern and make it available for sale sometime in August. Feel free to follow me on Facebook at Larkspur Lane Designs and on Instagram at larkspurlanedesigns13.

You can also reach me via email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment