Monday, April 29, 2024

Upcoming Classes!

This is a class sample that I made for the Polka Dot Pincushion in Richfield, Ohio. I am making another sample in the some of the same fabric line but with gold metallic accents instead of silver. It will be in a little more traditonal Christmas colors and I will post a picture soon. We haven't chosen a date for this class yet but I'll keep you posted. I am also teaching this project at The Sewing Box in Meyersdale, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, June 1st. This design is foundation paper pieced and has 2 options for assembling it. The option that I am teaching is the Y seam option because I know there are a lot of people who are afraid of Y seams. I want to show how easy they are, especially in paper pieced designs. The pattern will be available on my website soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment