Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coming Soon!

Just so y'all know I'm not sitting around playing Freecell all day, which I do play a lot, but it helps me think, (at least that's the excuse I give my husband) this is a picture of some of the new designs I am working on. Clockwise from the top are CHRISTMAS BELLS ARE RINGING, HAUNTED HALLOWEEN, PAPER SNOWFLAKES and CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY TORTE. The Halloween quilt will be the first pattern available and will go to print next week, followed shortly by the bell table topper/tree skirt. I will be making a 16" square single block pillow of the Chocolate Raspberry Torte design and will include the foundation in the pattern for a bed size quilt. These designs will be added to my website http://www.larkspurlanedesigns.com/ as soon as they are ready but feel free to bug me about them if there is anything you are interested in right away. (I work best under a deadline)

No comments:

Post a Comment