Friday, August 20, 2010

Trunk Show at Millcreek Sewing and Fabric

I will be spending most of the day tomorrow at Millcreek Sewing and Fabric in Erie, PA showing my quilts and demonstrating paper piecing. If you are in the area stop in and say hi. I will have at least 4 new designs with me to show and will add them to my website http://www.larkspurlanedesigns.com/ as soon as the patterns are ready.

Unfortunately, I have had to change some of my settings on my blog as far as comments are concerned. If you want to comment on a post you will need to become a follower of my blog. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I have been receiving so many SPAM comments lately and I think this might be the only way to stop them. They come from a "no reply" address, so I can't block them as far as I know, but they often contain a link to another website that I am afraid to click on so I don't know where they would take me if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment