Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Seams Like Home Retreat

This is my new friend Carolyn and her almost finished version of my design SPOOKY LANE. I got to spend the past weekend once again at Seams Like Home B & B in Vanderbilt PA. This visit was even better than the last and makes me look forward to my next visit in November. Even though I am teaching when I am there I still manage to get some of my own projects done. There's just something about having someone else doing the cooking and cleaning up afterward that gives you the energy to really get things done! We had a great time and sewed to our hearts content.

Next month I am teaching my design CHRISTMAS BELLS ARE RINGING in Donna's quilt shop, Sew Special, on Saturday November 20th, but I get to spend Friday and Saturday nights at the B & B. I am getting to be so spoiled!
The class is filling quickly, so if you're interested, sign up soon at Sew Special in Uniontown, PA! If you need more info contact me via email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment