Saturday, October 29, 2011

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

This is a picture of one block from my design called A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS. This quilt was made by Susan Jones from Pittsburgh PA. She took a class with me to learn paper piecing a few years ago. This quilt is one of nine she has made for several lucky family members using my design. She still doesn't have one for herself! Susan added the lace on the eaves of the house and the crystals on the tree as well as some decorative painting to this block and some other embellishments to some of the other blocks. I only had my phone with me when she brought this quilt into the store where I teach but several other people took pictures so if I get some better pictures I will post them later.

Susan did an amazing job and I love the fact that she added touches of her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment