Friday, November 04, 2011

Martha Washington Quilt Guild Show

The Martha Washington Quilt Guild Show is going on today and tomorrow in Washington PA. The hours are Friday 10-5 and Saturday 10-4. The address for the show is 267 Beau St. Washington PA. I don't have any pictures of the quilts in the show but this is a picture of the dealer's booth for whom I teach on a regular basis. The quilts pictured (clockwise starting upper left) are Country Claus, And In The Meadow and Lexa's Angel. With any luck I will make it to the show tomorrow and have some photos of the guilds amazing work. I am told someone made a quilt using my design called A Few Of My Favorite Things and its on display at the show. I always love to see someone else's interpretation of my designs!

If you have made one of my designs and would like to have it featured on my blog please send me an email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment