Friday, September 28, 2012

Upcoming Classes

I have 2 classes scheduled at one of my favorite local quilt shops--Quilter's Corner in Finleyville, PA. Here is a link to their class list: http://www.quilterscorner-pa.com/newsletters/print_news/print_news.php
 
There are so many wonderful projects in their newsletter I'm sure you'll find something you're interested in learning how to do!
 
Both of my classes are my original designs and are paper pieced.
 
COUNTRY CLAUS
 
This project is a wall hanging but could also be used to make pillows. One of the things I teach in my paper piecing class is how to use directional fabrics in a paper pieced project. Its not as difficult as you might think!
 
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!

This table runner is also paper pieced but the center of the block is added using a Y seam. Lots of fun!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment