Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's Finally Ready!


 My newest pattern is finally ready for sale! It's a paper pieced design (of course), and it's an updated version of my original pattern that I published back in 2014.

The older version was much smaller and didn't have as much detail as I was limited by the design program I was using at that time. I am so proud to bring this new and improved version to the market.

This pattern has complete instructions and full size foundations that you can use to sew on or make a copy and keep the original so you can make it again and again!

I used a beautiful border print that was dense on one selvage edge and more sparse on the other. There are so many incredible designs of this type of border fabric out there that you will definitely find one you love. You don't have to use this type of border but if you decide you want to my instructions are included.


This pattern sells for $14 + postage as it is only available as a printed copy at this time. For more information or to order please email me at: larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

Wholesale inquiries are welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Laurinda Steele8:39 PM

    I just received the pattern and fabric. Excited to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:22 PM

    I would like to order the angel pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please send me an email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com to purchase this pattern!

      Delete
    2. I have no way of contacting you since you posted anonymously. You have to send me an email if you would like to purchase a copy of my pattern, larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

      Delete