Thursday, August 04, 2022

Weekend Retreat at Seams Like Home

 


My new angel pattern called Angel Blessings is almost ready to go! I'm just waiting on my printer to finish up.

I will be teaching a workshop using my new design at Seams Like Home in Vanderbilt, Pennsylvania on September 23rd, 24th, 25th,

The cost for the weekend will be $350 and will include a 2 night stay at this wonderful B & B situated in the Laurel Highlands in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

Also part of the package is dinner on Friday evening, breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and brunch on Sunday as well as lots of personalized instruction from me and a kit to make the sunflower version of my design as shown.

There is room for up to 10 students. If you'd like to see photos of Seams Like Home or to reserve your spot check out their website https://seamslikehomeretreat.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment