Saturday, February 24, 2024

In The Meadow updated pattern now available!

My very first pattern that I published in 2003 has had a facelift. I have learned a lot in the last 20 years and have used that knowledge to improve my In The Meadow pattern. They are small changes but I believe they make my design easier to reproduce. This design had only been available in a small number of quilt shops, local to me, since its publication years ago but I would like to present it to a larger audience. It is a perfect beginner foundation paper pieced pattern. The pieces are large, for the most part, with the smallest pieces being in the house cornerstones. By the way, smaller pieces are not more difficult since the same technique is used either way, they are just smaller! This quilt can be used at Christmas time or throughout winter to add a whimsical touch to your home. The 3 dimensional elements add interesting details to the surface of your quilt. Included in the pattern is my custom made carrot nose button.

No comments:

Post a Comment