Sunday, March 01, 2009

My New Year's Resolution


With the start of the new year, I decided to design one new block each day of 2009. Of course that lasted about one month, but that means 31 new blocks in January alone. Although I have attempted to keep it up since the end of January, I haven't always succeeded. But I think I have added at least 50 new blocks to my library this year so far. I haven't sewn out a single one yet, so I'm not sure how they will work or look in fabric, but I will try to share a few of them with you and maybe include the pattern somehow (when I figure out how to do that).

2 comments:

  1. interesting block - hhmm,, wonder what a whole quilt will look like? are you using EQ or some other software to draw them?
    Beth/Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can show you what it will look like as a quilt in my next post. I use QuiltPro to design.

    ReplyDelete