Friday, August 28, 2009

Free Pattern response

I got a lot of positive responses about the free pattern I offered yesterday, so I have decided to go ahead and produce a printed version of it. But until the pattern is ready and a new sample is sewn, so I can get a better photo of it, I have decided to offer it for free for a little while longer. I am too lazy/busy to figure out how to make it available by download, so if you want it, you will have to email me at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com Feel free to check out my website to see my other designs available. http://www.larkspurlanedesigns.com

I will be adding at least 3 new patterns in the next month or two, so check back soon to see them or send me an email to be added to my mailing list. I only send out an email when I have a new pattern to show or a new design in a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment