Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time to work


I am sitting here in the Westfield Library again, trying to keep up with emails, and blogging, while waiting for my laundry to dry at the laundromat around the corner. Here is the latest picture of my design, Carson's Star. I have 3 more blocks to finish before I decide whether to sash this or not. Tonight I am doing a trunk show for the Westfield Quilt Guild at one of the local wineries. And my in-laws are driving here from New Hampshire to stay with us at our cottage for a couple of days. I think its a long drive for a 3 day visit, but it will be nice for them to see the kids. It has been a busy week, but lots of fun as well. I will have to leave earlier than planned, since I have a class to teach Saturday morning back in Pittsburgh, but my husband and kids can stay awhile longer. Well, I guess I better go check on my laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen such a beautiful geometric design. It looks so dimensional that I cannot believe it is fabric.

    ReplyDelete