Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Pattern available soon

While I was teaching at Millcreek Sewing and Fabric in Erie, PA recently, I got the chance to shop a little and found some great plaids which inspired me to create another version of my star-shaped Santa quilt. Instead of his old-fashioned hood and red suit I gave him suspenders, blue jeans, a flannel shirt and work boots. I still need to find some small buttons for his shirt but he is nearly finished, so I wanted to show him off. The quilt is only 4 blocks so it goes together quickly. You could also use the blocks on their own and create 14" pillows. I don't have a printed pattern ready yet with the beads, buttons and bells, but if you want to find your own embellishments, I can email the foundations, instructions and assembly diagrams for only $10. You can use Paypal and send me an email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com if you are interested in this design. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment