Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011 Quilting and Needlework Seminars at Trax Market

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to participate in Quilter's Corner's seminar day at Trax Farm! Every year the ladies from my favorite local quilt shop plan a wonderful day of demos and lectures. I have never been able to attend before because I always had to work but this year I have been able to make plans to be there as a lecturer.

I will be showing my favorite techniques and tricks for paper piecing and I am so excited to share what I know! The details for this special event are as follows:

2011 Quilting and Needlework Seminars at Trax Market


Saturday ~ March 12th


10:30am – 4:15pm


For the past several years we have spent an entire winter day in the cozy atmosphere of Trax Market. The change in scenery allows us to share over 25 different topics, both lecture and hands-on presentations, in a “round robin” format, special quilt displays, charitable opportunities, yummy box lunches, goodie bags and door prizes.


The event continues to be met with overwhelming praise – we would love to have you join us this year. Seminar teachers are already getting their plans in order, (including information about the new Bread and Butter Society, our Quilts of Valor initiative, new block of the month offerings…), so that we may share a complete schedule for the event mid February.

Please register as soon as possible as spaces fill very quickly! Fee: $39.50

I stopped at the shop yesterday and was told there were a few spots still available so if you live in Pittsburgh or coming for a visit and want to take part in this wonderful opportunity call asap and reserve your spot--724-348-8010

No comments:

Post a Comment