Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Real Men Knit (and felt)!

I spent this past weekend at the 7th Annual Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival in Mars, Pa and had the opportunity to meet Randy Grossman, a former Pittsburgh Steeler, and teach him how to use a Babylock Embellisher to make a felted pin designed by Margo Duke.
Unfortunately, the only camera I had available was on my phone and I had to get back to work so this is the only photo I got at the event and wouldn't you know it...my eyes are closed! But in this photo you can see the pin Randy made on his left chest as well as ONE of his Super Bowl rings.

We taught more than 300 people to make this pin over the weekend and got to meet many wonderful people as well as show them just a few of the wonderful things you can do with the Babylock Embellisher. I can't wait to get mine!

By the way, I would LOVE to hear about projects you've done on your Babylock Embellisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment