Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry for the delay

If you have been reading my blog for a long time you may remember that one of my jobs is taking care of my aunt who has MS. My aunt is a couple of years younger than me and we grew up together, more like sisters. She even lived with my family for a couple of years when we were in high school. She has been dealing with MS for about 18 years.

Recently, she has had a few setbacks and has spent months at a time in a nursing home. She has decided she no longer wants to go to the hospital for any treatments and has put herself on hospice care. Her husband told me my role has now gone from caregiver to "comforter".

I still plan on posting pictures of my technique for how I would have liked to do the block for my quilt called Zanzibars but I haven't had a chance to do it yet. I hope you will check back and I promise I will do it as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment