Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Angel almost finished!

This is a picture of my newest project using my Lexa's Angel block. I was looking for a quick Christmas project for my regular students. I will be teaching this as a two part class on November 21st and 28th and also in December, though I don't recall the dates at the moment! In the first class we will cover the paper pieced portion of the project and as most of my regular students also have embroidery machines they will get the embroidery files to do the lettering at home. In the second class we will put the banner together and bind the edges.
If you are in the Pittsburgh area and are interested in this class but need more info (like the dates in December) feel free to call Gloria Horn Sewing Studio at 412-344-2330

No comments:

Post a Comment