Thursday, November 08, 2012

Buy one get one free!

 If you're anything like me, you've already started making some Christmas gifts. Um, let me rephrase that, if you're anything like me you've already started to think about making some Christmas gifts. I like small projects this time of year, so I can get more of them done and not have to work on them up to the last minute. My design, Lexa's Angel is one of those projects. She can be made in any color combination, including Christmas colors, and look beautiful! She is paper pieced and can be made in a few hours. She's small enough that she doesn't need to be quilted if you choose not to. You can make 2 blocks and use them at either end of a table runner or make one and adjust the borders to make it into a 14" square pillow. This pattern is available on Craftsy and can be immediately downloaded.  http://craftsy.com
If you purchase Lexa's Angel for $10, I will send you the Peppermints Ornament/Mug Rug pattern, normally $6, for free. The ornament has a pocket in the back in which you can insert a gift card, or other small gift. I will email the Peppermints pattern to you after purchasing Lexa's Angel on Craftsy.

 
If you have any questions or don't have a paypal account and would prefer to send a check and receive a printed copy of the patterns, feel free to contact me via email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com
This offer is only available until Monday, November 11th., so don't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I think I am worse than you~ I haven't even been thinking about Christmas gifts yet! :-o You have such cute patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truth is, I THINK about making Christmas gifts all year long but don't get nearly as many as I plan finished!

      Delete