Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ready or not, here it comes!

 Its time to get those Christmas gifts done! My projects, Lexa's Angel and Peppermints Ornament/Mug Rug, are quick, easy projects that you'll be able to make for Christmas. Lexa's Angel can be used to make a small wallhanging or a pillow and goes together quickly. The ornament has a pocket in the back where you can hide a small gift, such as a gift card or some cash. It would also look great tied onto a bigger gift box. The Peppermints Mug Rug would make a great teachers' gift! Just pair it with a Holiday Mug and a chocolate spoon.
I am offering both of these patterns for only $10. The regular price of Lexa's Angel is $10 so you'd be getting the Peppermints pattern for free. This offer is only available until Monday, November 12th until midnight. Lexa's Angel is available on Craftsy by download at http://craftsy.com or you can order a printed copy directly from me for the same price plus postage. After you purchase Lexa's Angel on Craftsy, send me an email so I can email the Peppermints pattern directly to you. If you have any questions, please email me at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment