Thursday, November 08, 2012

Those that "got" it got it!

A couple of days ago, I posted a picture riddle and asked for answers to the riddle. I got several comments on my blog and a few emails, and because they were the right answer I didn't post them, but today I sent everyone that had the right answer a copy of my Jingle Bell block. The answer, in case your still wondering, is Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Rock.
 I told each of my winners I can't wait to see what they do with it! If you're interested in this block and you didn't win a copy, its available on Craftsy for only $3. http://www.craftsy.com

I also have a sale going on with 2 of my other designs--Lexa's Angel and Peppermints Ornament/Mug Rug. If you purchase Lexa's Angel you get the Peppermints Ornament pattern for free.You must email at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com and let me know you saw this offer and provide an email address for me to send the free pattern.

I can also send printed copies via the Post Office but you will be charged shipping in that case.

No comments:

Post a Comment