Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lexa

This is a picture of Lexa Cleland, the beautiful, 7 year old daughter of my friend Nikki, who was tragically killed by a drunk driver in December 2010. She is the inspiration for my design, LEXA'S ANGEL, which I recently offered to quilt shops (only one per city) for use as a fundraiser for the Cleland Family.

I spent this whole weekend making sure the pattern is ready for those shops that respond to my offer and can now say it is ready! I have had a good number of shops contact me to participate but there are still lots of opportunities available. Since I am not charging the shops for the design it would be easy for participating shops to give a portion of the pattern price to The Cleland Family Fund and still cover any expenses such as paper and ink. Since the offer is limited to one shop per city it may help to draw customers to your shop that might not have visited otherwise if you promote the pattern on your website or in your newsletter.

We all have "angels" in our lives that this pattern or a quilt made from this pattern would be appreciated by as I can attest to from the calls I have received in regards to my design.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about Lexa's Angel at larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment