Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Newest Angel

This is the latest version of my Angel pattern that I have sewn out. I have gotten such a wonderful response to the earlier version that I decided to work on the original design and have made some changes. Anyone that got the earlier version and would like to have the newest version can send me an email and I will send it out.

Anyone else that would like to make a donation to The Cleland Family Fund and receive my Angel pattern as a "Thank You" from me would be much appreciated.

Nicole Cleland is a friend of mine who was involved in a car accident earlier this month with a drunk driver. Her 7 year old daughter Lexa was killed in the accident and Nicole has more surgeries ahead of her and about 5 months of recovery. There is no telling when or if she will be able to return to work.

The Cleland Family Fund is set up at The First National Bank:
2550 Brownsville Rd.
South Park PA 15129
412-831-4800

Send me an email after you make your donation and I will email you the pattern for Lexa's Angel. larkspurlanedesigns@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm going to work on mine tomorrow - batiks are a great idea! will be digging into mine! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! The batiks seemed perfect when I pulled them out. Let me know how they work out for you.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete