Friday, September 11, 2009

Another First!

Turning what you love to do into a profitable business, isn't easy. It is a long, and sometimes difficult task, and at times, you consider giving up. But each time you have something happen for the first time, it is so rewarding and exciting, it makes all the hard work worthwhile. While looking around on the web yesterday, I happened to check out the Clotilde website and found my design, BUBBLE BATH, in their virtual catalog. Now, this wasn't a complete surprise, as I had been emailing with them for a few months about this very thing, but to finally SEE it, was amazing! But this is only the beginning. I know its there, but now I need other people to know its there. I tried really hard to post a picture of the actual page of the catalog here, but in truth, I am not that good with the computer, so the best I can do is give you a link: http://www.clotilde.com and tell you to go to the Virtual Catalog. From there, my design is on page 71, bottom, right-hand corner. I would love to know what you think about it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, very cute duck quilt. I have a questions for you, for the life of me I can't find you name on your Blog only your business name. Is that by design? I follow you regularly on google reader.

    ReplyDelete