Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nature's Jewelers

I took this picture on the last day of the Quilting Around Chautauqua event in 2007. It was a beautiful Sunday morning, and my friend and I were treating ourselves to breakfast before heading to the show. This railing led up to the porch of the restaurant that looked out over Chautauqua Lake. I took the picture intending to make a spider web quilt and wanted to use crystals for the dew drops. If you click on the picture, you will be able to see more detail. Right now, it is just one more thing on my to-do list.
Maybe this photo will inspire someone else to give it a try. If you make the attempt, I would love to see your efforts! And I intend to take a lot of pictures of Chautauqua Institution this time, so you can see what an amazing place it truly is!

No comments:

Post a Comment