Monday, September 14, 2009

Chautauqua Bound!

In a couple of weeks, ...no...wait, make that about 11 days, I will be heading to Chautauqua Institution for a wonderful event called Quilting Around Chautauqua. I look forward to this every year since the event began. I think this is the fourth year and it gets better each time. This will be my third time vending and although I am shy by nature, I LOVE getting to spend a weekend with other people who are as excited by quilts and fabric as I am. It is like a reunion of sorts, since I get to see people I haven't seen since last year. People that I met when I was a fabric rep for a short time and people that have taken classes with me, or attended one of my trunk shows in the past. It really is like a party. If you haven't been before, but have the chance to go, GO! Make sure you stop by my booth and say "hi".

No comments:

Post a Comment